Ways to Give
Every gift made during the campaign will be put to immediate use and help the School accomplish its campaign priorities. The comprehensive nature this campaign means that you have many choices, both in how you give and how it will impact the School.
Mahalo for considering a gift today and joining us in this endeavor for the future of Punahou.
Direction of Gifts
- The Art of Teaching (faculty growth and professional renewal)
- A Diverse Learning Community (student financial aid)
- Reimaging Learning Environments (campus facilities for the 21st century)
- Inspiring Purpose (education for a public purpose)
- Sustaining the Promise of Punahou (unrestricted giving through the Punahou Fund)
Gifts can be directed toward any of these campaign priorities.
Types of Gifts
Outright gifts represent the most direct and immediate form of philanthropy and may be in the form of cash, assets or securities.
Pledges and recurring gifts allow you to distribute your gift over a period of time. A pledged gift is made for a specific amount in multiple payments on a specific schedule, usually up to five years. A recurring gift is a specific amount made at regular intervals, which continues as long as you wish.
Planned gifts provide future support for the School. They may include a charitable gift to Punahou in your estate plan, either through your will or revocable living trust; through a beneficiary designation from your retirement plan or insurance policy; or with a life income gift.